Seems I heard some notes on she's too much
A sketch:

Tabs:
G|0-00----------------------------------|
D|-----03-33-02-22-05-55----------------|
A|--------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------|
Hugorj
I think this song is for Simon's daughter.. beautiful music ! DD = best band ever
Mari7
I confess, I'm having a little trouble understanding the bass lines of this song
Sidsquishus
For She's Too Much, I hear the bass resting during the solo guitar part of the intro, still resting during the guitar plus electronic drums, then coming in and playing A at D7 for half a bar, E at A7 for the other half of the bar, then F at A8 for a whole bar.

Then into the verse with the same pattern of first two notes getting half a bar each and the third getting a full measure. The notes in the verse are, I think, A at D7, G at D5, then D at A5. I think there is a quick E at A7 before hopping back up to the A (D7) for a repeat. This repeats 4 times.

Then comes the chorus, which is the same as the intro progression (A-E-F).

How does that sound to you?
Hugorj
I need more time with this song. I need to listen it 8 times for review
Sidsquishus
Ezzo? Have we helped you any? The notes in my post above, did they sound right to you?
Marko1960
Well if it's any help, I haven't got a clue either, JT is always Tweeting which band he's going to see and where, someone should go and ask him, if you live near London that is
Ezzo
Hello Sid, I'm still unable to play this song Sid. I'm also finding it a bit confusing.
Mari7
I find hard Mr.John tell the notes/tabs of your songs. Who, in here, is closer to London?
Marko1960
I'm 250 miles from London

Reply to this thread