0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

bridges for ibanez gsr200b

bigjakekohler
Wanted to replace the bridges on my Ibanez and I am not sure what will work for my bass.

Here is a link to the bass: http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/u_eb_page15.php?year=2015&cat_id=2&series_id=55&data_id=132&color=CL02
Marko1960
Anything with 19mm string spacing, if your upgrading a bridge a Badass Brass bridge is about as good as it gets. Wilkinson make quality bridges at low prices. You will need to have it set up once you swap over
I've got an older GSR200 with the same L-plate bridge. The action always got lower after a few months. The little hex screws in the saddles were creeping, due to vibration. So I decided to literally fix the problem with some blue Loctite. I took out the screws, applied some Loctite and immediately set the action to my specs. I didn't have to readjust the action eversince.

Acoustically an L-plate is as good as any bridge. A bridge doesn't have to be heavy. More important is firm mechanical contact between the body and the bridge.
Marko1960
The Yamaha SG 2000s, the Japanese Les Paul, but better, has a large brass block set under the maple cap that the bridge screws into, and they sustain forever
Marko1960

Reply to this thread