0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Anyone out there like Culture Club?

Boy George Baby!
softcell62
Quote:
It must be fate, Our Cultured “KARMA CHAMELEON” is live on TV at Glastonbury singing for Mark Ronson!“DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HURT ME” was performed & loved by yours truly PS. He thanked his twin Marko for endless inspiration!!! LOL

I saw that, he was brilliant. Good on Mark Ronson for having him there!
I agree, I think it wonderful of Mark Ronson to have Boy George at Glastonbury. Hopefully it will open up his unique talent to thousands & thousands of new fans.
MannyIII
“Do you really want to hurt me” is a jam. I was about 8 when it came out but when my teen years came followed by my 20's it made alot more sense. Wonderful song!!!
jt4ever
Quote:
“Do you really want to hurt me” is a jam. I was about 8 when it came out but when my teen years came followed by my 20's it made alot more sense. Wonderful song!!!

Great bass line!
softcell62
It sure is Mikey Craig doesn't receive enough credit for his wonderful bass lines!
Marko1960
Have to agree about the baseline, I'm a sucker for a Reggae bassline, where the guitar plays the rhythm and the bass plays the melody, Aston Barrett on Stir it Up, class
mayhem
Oh no this thread has got Marko hooked through the bass angle, I fear we've lost him
Quote:
It sure is Mikey Craig doesn't receive enough credit for his wonderful bass lines!

I agree, a very underrated player!
Quote:
Oh no this thread has got Marko hooked through the bass angle, I fear we've lost him

HAHAHA! He can run but he can't hide! First grab him by his bass strap with Mikey's groove, then he'll be putty in our hands to overpower him with all that is Boy George & Culture Club!

Reply to this thread