0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Anyone out there like Culture Club?

Twiggybass
Can someone tab “Time clock of the Heart?”

I think all of Culture Club's music is fun to learn because Mikey Craig is a complex bass player.
Has anyone listened to the new Culture Club album “Tribes?”

More than silence. George still sounds amazing.

If no one else does it, its on my to do list. Might be a while
Twiggybass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0geHWOEIqlc

Here's a groovy golden oldie

Thank you Chuck
Twiggybass
I think Culture Club could've made it through the years as a band. What does everyone else think?

It's sad George turned to Heroin tho
Quote:
I think Culture Club could've made it through the years as a band. What does everyone else think?

Honestly it's kinda hard to say if they would or not. I say that because there was a lot of different bands that came out the same time they did. All kinds of genre's floating around, but Culture Club did fit into the POP scene at the time. Granted, the 80's POP scene is completely different from what is considered today's POP music.

Culture Club would of had to transform their music style, to fit more into the industry and I'm not sure if they would of been able to if given the ample opportunity. Just my 2₵
Twiggybass
You have a very strong point The 80's were the 80's and today, well I don't know what music is.
George joins a very long list of musicians that were derailed by drugs. If they were able to adapt, they may have survived. Culture Club grunge? Culture and Club Music Factory? And yes Twiggy you are correct. Today's music? WTF?
IamMark
Culture Club would have evolved into a techno band in the early 2000s, then transition to some form of dance music today
I don't think they would have stayed with the pop standard as it changed.
Twiggybass
Maybe it was a good thing they went away for awhile because they are back now and are going to take the world again. People still love them after 30 years.
New tab submitted; Culture Club “ Do You Really Want To Hurt Me”

Reply to this thread