0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

country bass tabs

Any modern country would be nice as well. Some more upbeat country like Eric Church, Jason Aldean, Brantley Gilbert, or Luke Bryan tabs for bass.
Mayhem88
THERE IS NOOOOOOO SITES WITH COUNTRY TABS!!! LIKE BCSIMONET I TOO LOVE METAL, CLASSIC ROCK, A LITTLE LIGHT FARE, AND YES…. COUNTRY. IT'S A NEW FOUND INTEREST. I'VE FIGURED OUT ONE SONG BUT ITS HARD PRESSED TO LEARN MORE. OH BASS GODS, PLEASE DELIVER COUNTRY TABS SO THAT WE CAN FURTHER OUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPAND OUR VERSATILITY. MAYBE SOME TOBY KEITH, KENNY CHESNEY, BLAKE SHELTON OR JAKE OWEN…. THAT WOULD ROCK……. AMEN
Most of the country you listed is preety basic.most of the guys you listed are using 5 strings but still preety basic country.i would encourage you to learn the nashville number system it's agreat tool whether you play rock or country and found it quite useful for blues as well good luck on your tab search.
Mayhem88
Where do I find the “Nashville Number System”? I would love to Learn some modern country. It seems to be slowly moving more towards Rock and less towards traditional Country.Its a strange but perfect bled…

Reply to this thread