0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

A new kitty im getting.

Ezzo
Sidsquishus
Quote:
I seem to have stumbled onto a serval cat forum by mistake

+1
IamMark
I'm gonna make my next set of strings out of serval intestines.

Boom! Relevant.
Mari7
Slamingerrr: the man who stole a leopard (or serval)

Bass Tab: http://www.bigbasstabs.com/duran_duran_bass_tabs/the_man_who_stole_a_leopard.html

Quote:
I'm gonna make my next set of strings out of serval intestines.Boom! Relevant.

you most certainly will not hurt and kill a helpless animal. im also running out of patience for you hijacking my threads time after time to spout useless remarks. im going to ask that you discontinue or tone down the attitude please.
IamMark
Quote:
Quote: I'm gonna make my next set of strings out of serval intestines.Boom! Relevant. you most certainly will not hurt and kill a helpless animal. im also running out of patience for you hijacking my threads time after time to spout useless remarks. im going to ask that you discontinue or tone down the attitude please.
You're upset… that I made a joking comment on your kitty thread… on a bass tab forum?

Do I have this correct?
im annoyed you keep doing it over and over lol. eventually it stops being funny. its not the first thread of mine you hijacked nor is it the first comment you made i found to be rude… call me old fashioned but gutting a cat doesn't seem funny to me.
IamMark
Well then I apologize. You send mixed signals when you say “lol” and “hahah” in response to my “hijackings”.

I'm not “hijacking” your thread as a personal attack. I'm just posting things I think are funny.

I'm new here, and still need to figure personalities out. You seem like the type of person that takes things very serious. I take nothing serious by the way. I thrive on humor. So now that I know this, I know how better to post around you.

Didn't mean to annoy you. And I would never hurt an animal.

Except for snakes. I hate snakes.

You don't see that I was making a joke trying to relate a subject about a cat on a bass forum? You took my comment literally?
i was just annoyed because it happens often. and honestly its not just you dude i know you are new dont worry about it. it keeps happening with a few people all over and it gets frustrating after a while. that being said tho its cool. no worries. make your jokes now i know
also im not always serious. im just serious about my music and pets and people (not you) have been making Jack@**es out of themselves lately

Reply to this thread