0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Best Combo Amp?

Cheekychuck
10 years ago
Report this message
Looking to upgrade my amp and relegate the old Peavey tank to a back up. Looking for a price sensitive combo amp that would match the drummer sound for jams and small gigs. Brand? Model? Watts? Thanks for your input. Thinking GK or fender maybe mark bass, but I don't know. Want clean sound. Rock, country
Marko1960
Line 6 Lowdown 400 watt modelling amp, 50 amp/cab combinations in one small package
i agree with marko but im a marshall wh***
Cheekychuck
Quote:
Line 6 Lowdown 400 watt modelling amp, 50 amp/cab combinations in one small package

Thanks Marko. I like the looks of that one. 400 watt. You sure that's enough.lol
Marko1960
They are excellent, my lead guitarist (Stevie B Armstrong, check him out on YouTube, TheRizingForce, he ROCKS) has a Line 6 Spider 75 watt modelling amp, he's up against my 150 watt Peavey, the rhythm guitarists 100 wattMarshall, the drummer and the singer and he still drowns us all out. The Line 6 Variaxe bass is also incredible, check it out on youtube
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Line 6 Lowdown 400 watt modelling amp, 50 amp/cab combinations in one small package Thanks Marko. I like the looks of that one. 400 watt. You sure that's enough.lol
You're better off having it and not needing it than needing it and not having it, Lao Tze
Cheekychuck
Its down to the Line 6 and the Gallen Krueger.

Reply to this thread