0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

lbassy
Thank you especially for the Terence Trent Darbys. Tabs of his music are surprisingly difficult to come by.
LoudLon [moderator]
You're welcome.
LoudLon [moderator]
Boogie Shoes, by KC and the Sunshine Band (requested by seanmo)
LoudLon [moderator]
These Arms of Mine, by Otis Redding (requested by Antofthedead)
Jessie's Girl, by Rick Springfield
LoudLon [moderator]
Had to take my name off the request list items I tagged. Got a lot going on the next couple weeks so if anyone wants to take a crack at the stuff I had tagged, feel free.
Marko1960
Jesus did'nt say to Peter, “Me piles have been givin me gyp, the Doc's give me a two week sick note so if any miracles pop up knock yersel out”,

We'll wait till you get back
LoudLon [moderator]
I do believe that was the most British sentence I've ever read in my life LOL

I'll still be dropping by to help keep an eye on the place, just not going to have a lot of time for tabbing. One of the songs I tagged was Lump, by Presidents of the USA; if anyone wants that one, you can find the isolated bass track on Youtube to work from. I've checked and it's the real deal, far as I can tell.
Marko1960
British being antichrist?
Twiggybass
I can take a shot at the Lump song.

I got like 30 more tabs on the go. Being retired soon is giving me a lot of free time. On another note, my daughter Annie just picked up the bass and won't leave mine alone now LOL

So since I am in the tabbing mood, my stolen fender has now been replaced by my epiphone and taking everything the Master, the Legend…The Lon has taught me, I will see what I can do with it.
LoudLon [moderator]
You should. The tab that was submitted for that request is off in several places. No offense meant to the tabber, but there's a lot of stuff missing from it.

Same here, Twig. I've got, I'd say between 25 and 30 partially completed tabs, and those will be the ones I'll be working on when I get a few minutes here and there instead of the stuff I had tagged on the request list. Of course once my schedule opens back up, I'll get back to doing requests and what-not.

Reply to this thread