0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

Marko1960
Quote:
Lon's 300th tab will be epic which means that rules out Bieber
Epic, Faith no More. BOSH
LoudLon [moderator]
Ever hear the isolated bass track to that song? Very, very, very repetitive until you get to the guitar solo, then it goes a little nuts for a minute or two, then back to very, very, very repetitive. Still a good groove, though.
Marko1960
Bill Gould is a bit of a loose cannon bassline wise, still part of one of rocks best rhythm sections
bass freak
I know let's leave it up to Lon to decide what HE WANTS TO TAB! It will be good whatever he chooses.
LoudLon [moderator]
I'll certainly do my best to make my #300 good – whatever it is. I still have no idea what song to do for it LOL

Which is to say, I'm open to suggestions. So long as none of them include the names “Beiber” or “Eminem.”
IamMark
Any chance you can tab your 300th tab by this week, and is there any chance that tab would be Toad the Wet Sprocket's “Somethings Always Wrong”?

Just curious.
mayhem
Choices for the 300: Anything by Alice In Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, The Police or L7
LoudLon [moderator]
IamMark – it won't be this week, I'm sorry to say. My personal time is close to non-existent at the moment. But I'll certainly put the song on my to-do list.

Mayhem – I already have a number of STP and AIC tabs, one full L7 album tab, and a few by The Police. Any song(s) in specific you're looking for from any of them?
mayhem
I saw from your tab lists that the bands I mentioned you've done a lot of tabs for and I've enjoyed all of them. There are no songs in particular as I wanted to give you a bit of freedom to choose that special 300th tab.
If pushed I would have to say Sin or Naked Sunday by STP from the Core album
Quote:
Quote: Lon's 300th tab will be epic which means that rules out Bieber Epic, Faith no More. BOSH

I think not! LOL

Reply to this thread