0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

IamMark
For the entire summer???!!

You sound like a really nice guy, Lon. Perhaps “too” nice.

when I have family come to visit, it usually gets played out after about a week. I'll stop buying groceries, and make the simplest requests seem like major inconveniences. Then I'll start up with the “work is taking up all my free time” bullshit.

If that doesn't send the message, I start licking random car door handles in hopes of getting sick.
Marko1960
I dont have family come to visit, I chained them all up in my cellar 15 years ago, I get The Gimp to feed them every now and then, its great cos I know they'll never come knocking. BOSH
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
For the entire summer???!!You sound like a really nice guy, Lon. Perhaps “too” nice.

Only when it comes to what I consider my “immediate” family – nieces, nephews, mom, sisters, my kid. Anyone else, I've no problem saying screw off. Even some of my best friends know it's easy to overstay their welcome with me lol
Sidsquishus
I would come visit you, Marko, that be alright?
Marko1960
Quote:
No probs, if I'm not in get the Gimp to put the kettle on
Latex Sex
Quote:

Sid, stop messing around with Marko & get some tabs done! You'll get yourself a reputation!!!
Latex Sex
Quote:
Quote: I would come visit you, Marko, that be alright? No probs, if I'm not in get the Gimp to put the kettle on

Marko, stop encouraging Sid! That Gimp outfit probably won't fit him We know that's what you are up to!
softcell62
Boys, you heard the Latex, behave yourselves!
Marko1960
Haha, best behaviour from now on, I promise
Promises, promises Marko!

Reply to this thread