0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The Most Overrated Musicians In The Biz Today

linkinpark232
Posts: 1398
Quote:
^^^ Who says the US government can't do it's job? Almost makes the whole “our split congress helped destroy our economy” thing worth it.

Whattttt?
LoudLon [moderator]
Posts: 836
You said Justin Bieber is being deported. That's a federal action. Federal = government. Congress is part of the government. Our government is currently split due to Congress not doing its job. The split has left us in economic shambles. As a result, a vast majority have accused Congress of not being able to do its job. I used hyperbole to joke that the government actually WOULD be doing its job if they deported Bieber, and that it would make up for Congress, which is part of that government, having left our country in economic ruin.

It's not as funny when I have to explain it.
linkinpark232
Posts: 1398
But he is being deported. And he's banned from the radio
Marko1960
Posts: 1025
At least he'll get free medical treatment to cure his coke problem
Marko1960
Posts: 1025
Quote:
You said Justin Bieber is being deported. That's a federal action. Federal = government. Congress is part of the government. Our government is currently split due to Congress not doing its job. The split has left us in economic shambles. As a result, a vast majority have accused Congress of not being able to do its job. I used hyperbole to joke that the government actually WOULD be doing its job if they deported Bieber, and that it would make up for Congress, which is part of that government, having left our country in economic ruin. It's not as funny when I have to explain it.
Actually it's more funny
mayhem
Posts: 246
Quote:
To me Pearl Jam is shit but I don't call them overrated. I fucking hate grunge. Pearl Jam's new album only sold because it was Pearl Jam. I heard it's their worst. And nah Slayer doesn't rule. There's a lot of death bsnds just as good. Such as Carcass. You listen to Death?

WHAT! Your detailed analysis (or lack of it) of Pearl Jam staggers belief! You can slag off Pearl Jam but dare anyone say a word against your precious Marilyn Manson and you have a melt down! Pathetic!!!
PJ were never Grunge, they just happen to come from Seattle and got grouped in with the Grunge bands. PJ were so much more than that. Their new album may not be their best but it still sounds better than a lot of other crap out right now and that includes your waste of space Marilyn Manson.
mayhem
Posts: 246
Quote:
Yeesh. First Trujillo and now Pearl Jam? Linkin, you're killing me! Please, I beg you, venture beyond the realms of metal and shock rock because there's an entire world of amazing music out there. Go, experience it! Now! Before it's too late, and you're left the only fifty year old on the planet who doesn't know that Marilyn Manson stole his act from Alice Cooper!

I second your view point brother!
mayhem
Posts: 246
Quote:
I wanna say Paris Hilton! She even sings now don't you know! Is there no end to her talent???

WTF!!! Is there no end to this Woman's poison. I don't ever wanna hear what she would have to sing about. Talent never got her a recording contract, coming from money & a decent family name would have helped.
All we need now is one of those Kardashian pieces of crap to start releasing music to make my misery complete!
linkinpark232
Posts: 1398
Quote:
Quote: To me Pearl Jam is shit but I don't call them overrated. I fucking hate grunge. Pearl Jam's new album only sold because it was Pearl Jam. I heard it's their worst. And nah Slayer doesn't rule. There's a lot of death bsnds just as good. Such as Carcass. You listen to Death? WHAT! Your detailed analysis (or lack of it) of Pearl Jam staggers belief! You can slag off Pearl Jam but dare anyone say a word against your precious Marilyn Manson and you have a melt down! Pathetic!!!PJ were never Grunge, they just happen to come from Seattle and got grouped in with the Grunge bands. PJ were so much more than that. Their new album may not be their best but it still sounds better than a lot of other crap out right now and that includes your waste of space Marilyn Manson.

That barely made sense
bass freak
Posts: 305
Quote:
Quote: I wanna say Paris Hilton! She even sings now don't you know! Is there no end to her talent??? WTF!!! Is there no end to this Woman's poison. I don't ever wanna hear what she would have to sing about. Talent never got her a recording contract, coming from money & a decent family name would have helped.All we need now is one of those Kardashian pieces of crap to start releasing music to make my misery complete!

Well said mayhem!

Reply to this thread