0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The Most Overrated Musicians In The Biz Today

linkinpark232
Whatdya think of Kid Rock's old stuff? Like his real early stuff before Devil Without A Cause. You know anything of that?
LoudLon [moderator]
I'd never heard of Kid Rock until Devil Without a Cause (I liked “I Am the Bull God” and “Bawitdaba” ) so I never heard any of his earlier stuff. Was he doing rap/rock then, too, or was he more straight hip hop?

By the way, yes, Rapper's Delight was The Sugarhill Gang.
linkinpark232
Quote:
I'd never heard of Kid Rock until Devil Without a Cause (I liked “I Am the Bull God” and “Bawitdaba” ) so I never heard any of his earlier stuff. Was he doing rap/rock then, too, or was he more straight hip hop?By the way, yes, Rapper's Delight was The Sugarhill Gang.

He released 4 albums on independent labels (I think they were independent) and they well, they didn't do so great. The only one of his early ones I know is Grits For Breakfast. Great album. He was mainly hip-hop. He pretty much wanted to be The Beastie Boys
softcell62
It's still Miley Cyrus!
johnny [staff]
Wouldn't it be ironic if she literally got hit by a wrecking ball by accident one day? I'm guessing it would also break her dad's achy breaky heart?

I don't think she's overrated though. There's a lot of people that don't think she's very good.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
TO be overrated you have to at least have some talent i guess so ill just go with (barf)
mayhem
Miley Cyrus can sing a bit but she ain't no superstar! Johnny maybe your irony thought may come true, but it was funny as hell to read and think about
I wanna say Paris Hilton! She even sings now don't you know! Is there no end to her talent???
linkinpark232
Justin Bieber is being deported! Happy Friday guys, happy Friday
LoudLon [moderator]
^^^ Who says the US government can't do it's job? Almost makes the whole “our split congress helped destroy our economy” thing worth it.

Reply to this thread