0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Can Sidsquishus reach 200 tabs before 2013 ends?

Sidsquishus
Thanks, Lon.
Marko1960
Deepest sympathy for your loss Sid. You will get there but remember, its not the arrival but the journey that counts
Sidsquishus
Thanks Marko.
Latex Sex
It's all about perspective & priorities. Tabbing a bass line means nothing compared to the loss of someone so young.
Family & life come first with all of it's ups & downs, other stuff can wait.
Sorry for your loss Sid, my thoughts are with you.
Hugorj
I'm sorry for your loss Sid. I wish you have the strength to overcome this hard time.
Mari7
My condolences to you Sid..
softcell62
Like everyone else in here I would like to offer my sincere condolences to you Sid. I hope everything went okay & I hope you are able to move on from this. Take care!
bass freak
When the dust settles and you feel like tabbing again i look forward to viewing your 300th tab. Until then do what you gotta do and i hope for sunnier times ahead for you.
Sidsquishus
Thanks everyone for the kind words. This is a great community, which is why we are all still here. I appreciate the friendship of each and every of my BBT friends.

It's not my story to tell - I'm not the parent, sibling, or boyfriend - but I would like to share that my niece's death was as unexpected, and as sudden, as a train wreck. She had been a dancer (ballet), professional for a bit. She was killed by an illness no one saw coming - little symptoms that no one noticed for a year, and then a very fast, five days when it ravaged her. In that sense, it was brief - not a long period of suffering.

Her funeral/remembrance allowed us all the chance to shed tears and say goodbye that we hadn't had. The family had expected maybe two-three dozen at the funernal - but she had touched many in her short life: there were probably 150 in attendance - from childhood friends and their parents to a large contingent of dancers and musicians. It was a good ending to a sad thing.

Thanks all.
Sidsquishus
Quote:
I'm gonna crack the whip & DEMAND 301 tabs! Sidney get tabbing!

300 check (The Pretenders)
301 check (Lene Lovich)

Reply to this thread