0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Can Sidsquishus reach 200 tabs before 2013 ends?

johnny [staff]
congrats man! they're both up!
Latex Sex
Quote:
Quote: I'm gonna crack the whip & DEMAND 301 tabs! Sidney get tabbing! 300 check (The Pretenders)301 check (Lene Lovich)

So you respond to being whipped into shape! I'll keep that in mind for the future.
Congrats on reaching 301 tabs (interesting choices by the way), a huge achievement by anyone's standards.
It couldn't happen to a nicer guy!
Sidsquishus
Thanks Johnny, thanks Latex.
Don't know, Latex, if you are Lene Lovich fan, but I really liked her Stateless album and the later single New Toy. I had started on Home a long time ago (2 years maybe) and thought I ought to finish it. Ron Francois was a good bassist; good playing on the Stateless album. I've started on New Toy. And I think I'll do The Pretenders' Brass In Pocket - two songs by each artist. That one has been on my list a long time as well.

I thought about tabbing some Visage for the milestone of 300 - I like Tar, Fade to Grey, Mind of a Toy, Visa-Age - and Steve Strange passed away last week (or so). I thought tabbing a Visage song or two would be a good way to pay my respects to Steve. Didn't know if anyone would appreciate some Visage tabs though. Cheers.
jt4ever
Quote:
I thought about tabbing some Visage for the milestone of 300 - I like Tar, Fade to Grey, Mind of a Toy, Visa-Age - and Steve Strange passed away last week (or so). I thought tabbing a Visage song or two would be a good way to pay my respects to Steve. Didn't know if anyone would appreciate some Visage tabs though. Cheers.

Congratulations for your 300th tab Sid, outstanding! You are a legend.
I know the 80's crowd would love any Visage tabs you feel like doing especially as Steve Strange sadly passed away. It would be a fitting tribute. Anyway bassm99 tabbed a couple of their more recent songs a while back and they were well received, so the early classic material should go down a storm!
Marko1960
Well done Steak n Kidney (Sidney) now go outside and get some fresh air
softcell62
Congratulations on reaching the 300 Sid, a wonderful milestone.
I think tabbing some Visage would be brilliant, I hope you get the opportunity to do so.
Latex Sex
I think a few Visage tabs would be very nice Sid
LoudLon [moderator]
Congrats, Sid. The bar has been raised!
Sidsquishus
Thanks all, and that is very good advice, Marko.

I'll keep Visage in mind. Cheers
Sidsquishus
New Toy submitted.
On holiday for the next week. Cheers

Reply to this thread