0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Anyone out there like Culture Club?

Quote:
Boy George is alright… he's no M&M though.
Pandora's box? Lol

Back to thread. I noticed there are only a couple of Culture Club tabs. Anyone taking these on? Church of Poison Mind, I'd tumble for you, do you want to hurt me.

I could try one but likely not till september
Latex Sex
Quote:
I'm not going to lock this thread. That would be unfair to those who are having fun and are NOT involved in this altercation. I'm not going to punish everybody just because a couple of you aren't getting along.That said, apparently you guys read my warning and decided, eh, @$!# the mod, let's push our luck and take another shot at each other.I don't like that. It pisses me off. And when I get pissed off, I stop being a nice guy. So, let me make this perfectly clear:The next person to talk shit will have a 24-hour ban placed on their account.Questions? No? Good. Carry on..

Disappointed with this, but we know where we stand
softcell62
Yes we do
jt4ever
Always a pity when one spoils it for the many.
softcell62
Quote:
Back to thread. I noticed there are only a couple of Culture Club tabs. Anyone taking these on? Church of Poison Mind, I'd tumble for you, do you want to hurt me.I could try one but likely not till september

We look forward to September.
Quote:
Always a pity when one spoils it for the many.

LOL, it must be throwing toys out of the pram season!
mayhem
Quote:
I'm not going to lock this thread. That would be unfair to those who are having fun and are NOT involved in this altercation. I'm not going to punish everybody just because a couple of you aren't getting along.That said, apparently you guys read my warning and decided, eh, @$!# the mod, let's push our luck and take another shot at each other.I don't like that. It pisses me off. And when I get pissed off, I stop being a nice guy. So, let me make this perfectly clear:The next person to talk shit will have a 24-hour ban placed on their account.Questions? No? Good. Carry on..

Bring it on
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
Disappointed with this, but we know where we stand

I posted a fair, unbiased warning and even said I wouldn't be locking the thread. But you guys kept it up anyway. I think that most of you know me well enough by now to know that, mod or not, I don't enjoy having to play the asshole – yet you put me in a position where an asshole is exactly what I had to be to get the point across. And now we have “new” user going by the name “f**k a mod”? Who hates authority, and decides a thread about Boy George is the place to make their stand?

No, I'm the one who's disappointed here. I thought folks here were more mature than that.
LoudLon [moderator]
OH, and by the way, f**k a mod – you may want to consider retiring this “new” user name. The admin will be able to check your IP and if it matches to an already-existing member's IP (and I'm sure it will), the jig's up. So let's not play this game.

Reply to this thread