0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Anyone out there like Culture Club?

LoudLon [moderator]
I have no problem closing a thread that's gotten out of hand, but so far I don't see anything that's been said which can't be shrugged off or apologized for.

I will, however, remind all involved to keep it civil. Remember what we're here for: to rap about music. Personal attacks will only land you in trouble with the brass, so don't start none and there won't be none.

Carry on – nicely, of course.
Latex Sex
Quote:
Hit a nerve there LS, you a Cockney Geezer? I'm a plasterer and I've worked in London too many times, its an awful place. You lot are driving me to become ever more negative about Culture Club, I'm finding it hard not to get onto the subject of George O'Dowd and people of his Ilk. Time to shut this thread down Lon

Firstly I'm not from London. Secondly if you hate London so much & have an attitude about it I'm sure people will see the negativity you have, so as I said before the feeling may be mutual. That said it's your right to like or dislike a place.
The last statement was said with tongue in cheek, not a personal attack & I'm pretty sure that goes for everybody in here.
If you don't like what's being said in this thread, don't respond to it. The more you join in & leave comments, people are going to react & respond to what you say. For someone who isn't keen on Culture Club, you've had quite a bit to say about them.
I remember mayhem saying a few words, he's not keen & not said anything else since. Seems sensible to me.
Lastly, you don't like something so you want the thread shut down. There is so much I want to say to that, but I'll take the higher ground.
As you can see by Lon's response there is nothing to shut down, what does that tell you?

I thought we were having fun Marko, that is where I'm coming from when I write in here.
It seems you are so easily offended it best not to comment or respond to what you say for fear of upsetting you.

Marko1960
I did leave the thread but if you look at the last page its all Marko this and Marko that, goading me into a response, if you trap a Rattlesnake in a corner he's gonna pounce. Nice to see how you really talk without all that false ‘Sexy Vixen’ crap
Quote:
I did leave the thread but if you look at the last page its all Marko this and Marko that, goading me into a response, if you trap a Rattlesnake in a corner he's gonna pounce. Nice to see how you really talk without all that false ‘Sexy Vixen’ crap

What the hell????? Sorry but I'm with Latex on this one. There's nothing false about the Latex, it's what your imagination wants to see. Very odd. You are best to leave well alone Marko & play in another thread that's more to your liking.

I find this thread funny & playful. Carry on Culture Clubbing people!!!!
Marko1960
Ah, I see, a more testosterone based thread you mean? Gotcha, that's my last word on this thread, unless I'm mentioned anymore that is, so carry on talking about Culture Club and leave me out of it

Quote:
I did leave the thread but if you look at the last page its all Marko this and Marko that, goading me into a response, if you trap a Rattlesnake in a corner he's gonna pounce.

Sorry Latex & Bible, but I'm in full agreement with Marko on this one.
Whether you two see it as pettiness or not, neither one of you are in his shoes.
Though the thread has been relatively harmless, the playful instigating is enough to irritate an individual.

LoudLon [moderator]
I'm not going to lock this thread. That would be unfair to those who are having fun and are NOT involved in this altercation. I'm not going to punish everybody just because a couple of you aren't getting along.

That said, apparently you guys read my warning and decided, eh, @$!# the mod, let's push our luck and take another shot at each other.

I don't like that. It pisses me off. And when I get pissed off, I stop being a nice guy. So, let me make this perfectly clear:

The next person to talk shit will have a 24-hour ban placed on their account.

Questions? No? Good. Carry on.

IamMark
Boy George is alright… he's no M&M though.
Quote:
I'm not going to lock this thread. That would be unfair to those who are having fun and are NOT involved in this altercation. I'm not going to punish everybody just because a couple of you aren't getting along.That said, apparently you guys read my warning and decided, eh, @$!# the mod, let's push our luck and take another shot at each other.I don't like that. It pisses me off. And when I get pissed off, I stop being a nice guy. So, let me make this perfectly clear:The next person to talk shit will have a 24-hour ban placed on their account.Questions? No? Good. Carry on..

Questions? Yes, but what's the point?
It's all about Culture Club in the end & that is what counts above all the other rubbish going on in here!

Reply to this thread