0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Anyone out there like Culture Club?

Marko's seeking guidance from a higher source. He's back to the “CHURCH OF THE POISON MIND”
softcell62
For all you Londoners out there: Culture Club, Eventim Apollo, Saturday 5th September! Tickets on sale Friday!!!!! Meet you there Marko!
Quote:
I'm surprised Marko hasn't said anything! He normally has a lot to say on the subject

Perhaps thinking of the good old days as a young whippersnapper with a Boy George poster on the wall.
softcell62
LOL good one Cheekychuck!
He's probably at the Apollo right now in line waiting to get his ticket on Friday.
softcell62
I'm sure he'll get a front row seat
Quote:
For all you Londoners out there: Culture Club, Eventim Apollo, Saturday 5th September! Tickets on sale Friday!!!!! Meet you there Marko!

I'll have to check the date, hopefully I can make it
Marko1960
The only thing I hate more than Culture Club is London, I'm not in Newcastle either
Latex Sex
Quote:
The only thing I hate more than Culture Club is London

I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.
Marko1960
Hit a nerve there LS, you a Cockney Geezer? I'm a plasterer and I've worked in London too many times, its an awful place. You lot are driving me to become ever more negative about Culture Club, I'm finding it hard not to get onto the subject of George O'Dowd and people of his Ilk. Time to shut this thread down Lon

Reply to this thread