0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

No Feelings by the Sex Pistols (and me )
Merry Xmas to all of you and a healthy, fortunate, safe and above all musical 2015!
A Xmas song in a style that fits me most… Run Rudolph Run by Lemmy, Billy, Dave (and me)

had an alternate picking breakthrough. I have no explanation, I couldnt do this a month ago.
Hahaha an alt picking breakthrough. Good job
The learning curve is pointing upward and getting steeper and steeper. I like the thundery accents you put in the bassline, as well as the combined fingering and picking. I got a nice one to try, Lick It Up by Kiss. It features a very consistent rhythm throughout the song. I'll post it hereunder.
Lick It Up - Kiss, 1983, bass cover.
What did it for me was standing up. In eight years I've never really played while standing (I have straps but dont use them) and alternate suddenly was the easiest thing to do and when I sat down, I was still doing it. The fingerstyle parts seemed appropriate when the music gets softer during the verses, not really my thing though.
johnny [staff]
that's really great! I'm very happy for you man!
Ramones - Any Way You Want It. Well I want it upright…

My latest. Was originally intending to throw a little fifth string in this for the open E but they didn't sound right.

Reply to this thread