0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

A fantasy bassline for Let's Dance by the Ramones.
And another collaboration with two skilled guitar players. You by Bad Religion.
johnny [staff]
very cool! i like the bad religion song!
Thanks! The song starts with a pretty nasty riff for the bassist. Just out of nothing I had to catch the rhythm while coordinating the hands to keep it smooth…
Evisceration Plague is a kickass song and album
johnny [staff]
cannibal corpse were here in slovenia last week, i'm a bit sorry I missed them, the concert was sold out

I couldnt find very many Vesania tabs and none for this song. I had to use a live performance to learn this, wasn't too complicated. The tuning is A standard which is an assumption.
Another collab: We're only gonna die - Bad Religion
Sidsquishus
Nice! This is one of my favorite songs from back in the punk days. It is on my list of songs to tab, so cool to see you play it and see the fretting. Thanks! Bad Religion's first album (red cover, the one with this song) was really good. The second album (Into The Unknown), though an entirely different genre, was good as well. I haven't liked much of their later output.
Thanks Sid! I did this one by ear, so there may be minor differences. If you're going to tab this one, don't forget the muting in the bridge around 1 min. It isn't very obvious, but I mute the strings with the fretting hand, just about one fret from the fretting position.

Reply to this thread