0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

80's Music

Sidsquishus
I like tabs that are complete (start of song to end showing all notes played) and accurate. Even if just one note, like Thirteen, if it is complete and accurate, I call it a good tab.

There's someone out there who has just gotten a bass, and learning to play Thirteen, thanks to bassm99's tab, will make them very happy!
jt4ever
Couldn't have said it better myself Sid. As a novice bass player I find tabs like Thirteen perfect. Okay it's a bit too easy but I can play along to it & it's fun. I feel like I've acomplished something & it makes me very happy. In time I hope to play the more difficult tabs.
jt4ever
Thanks for the latest Duran Duran tab Sid. I will hopefully get to it tonight. You've done a great job with all the Duranie tabs you've given us More Please!
Latex Sex
As a major tab provider it's good to have you back Sid
Sidsquishus
Thanks!
Many thanks for the INXS & U2 tabs bassm99. I really enjoyed playing along to Spanish Eyes!
I like a bit of U2 though I'm not familiar with Spanish Eyes, but I'll check it out.
Sidsquishus
Bwkuehn requested Waste Not Want Not by The Pretenders - one of the songs on the 1981 Pretenders II album. I like The Pretenders quite a lot, and though this was not on my list their songs to learn, it is nice bass line, and so I am working on tabbing it.

Here's the main riff as I hear it (if this doesn't seem correct, please say so ):

edit: I was an octave off on an E; tab corrected below

Tabs:
Intro
G:|--------|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|
D:|--------|--2-------------|--2-------------|--2-------------|--2-------------|
A:|--------|2-------2!-5----|2-------2!--R---|2-------2!-5----|2-------2!--R---|
E:|----R--0|-2-0-023----5>-0|-2-0-023-------0|-2-0-023----5>-0|-2-0-023-------0|
3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 &
jt4ever
Thanks for submitting the Pretenders tab Sid! I look forward to checking it out during the week
jt4ever
Good to have you back tabbing again bassm99 Where have you been???? Loved the ABC tab & so looking forward to trying out the Spandau Ballet tab. You timed the SB tab nicely as that was played on the TV special broadcast last week.

Reply to this thread