0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

80's Music

More ABC tabs to learn Thank you bassm99. I'll be taking a look at those this week. The more ABC tabs the better. Also any Prince tabs are always welcome. Thank you Lon.
LoudLon [moderator]
Happy to help expand our 80s catalog.
just3boyz
If anybody gives a hoot, i just submitted a tab of “You Make My Dreams Come True” by Hall and Oates!
Check it out n lemme know what you think!
jt4ever
You can't go wrong with a bit of Hall & Oates. Looking forward to checking out your tab just3boyz.
LoudLon [moderator]
Right on, J3B. Hall & Oates is a great pop band in general. I've had the intro and first verse to Maneater tabbed out for months but have yet to go back and finish it. Eh, someday…
Cheekychuck
Whooho. Hall and Oates. Just Curious, is Hall the one with the mustache, or is that Oates?
LoudLon [moderator]
Oates has the 'stache; Hall has the voice.
SeanCe
Save me posting individual requests for the same artist,would any one be able to tab any songs by Australian band The Church? There's one tab here already, but even when looking elsewhere on the web I can't find anything. The two songs I'm after specifically are ‘Unguarded Moment’ and ‘A Month Of Sundays’. But just anything by these guys would be awesome to get my hands on.
jt4ever
I loved your Hall and Oates tab just3boyz Also thanks to bassm99 for more Human League tabs I also enjoyed your ABC tabs from last week Keep the 80's alive!
Yeah the ABC tabs were fab. Looking forward to trying out The Human League tabs Thanks bassm99.

Reply to this thread