0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

80's Music

I really liked the TFF tab bassm99. Are you on a B-Sides kick at the moment?
Sidsquishus
I went through my Sister Europe (Psychedelic Furs) tab again, as the ratings indicated it had problems. I've updated the tab if anyone is interested. If it still sounds off, please let me know.

Also tabbed a request for Remember Russia by Fischer-Z; it was released in 1979 so it is a tiny bit of a stretch from 80's music. It has a nice reggae-influenced bass line that I liked, which is why I tabbed it. If you like reggae (think UB40), you might want to check it out. Cheers.
jt4ever
Thanks for the latest Duran Duran tab JT Sid
Sidsquishus
Thanks, jt4ever, and you're welcome!

A couple more tabs of songs released in the 80's: Jane's Getting Serious by Jon Astley and Flowers By The Door by TSOL (both requested by Chopps). cheers
jt4ever
Many thanks to bassm99, Lon & Sid for your latest 80's contributions. As always very much appreciated boys!
jt4ever
Thanks for the extra 80's tabs Sid (Duran Duran) & bassm99 (Inxs)! You guys are on a roll…..
jt4ever

Nice to see some a-ha added to the site
Latex Sex
It was nice to see some early John Foxx led Ultravox tabbed. Good work on “My Sex” bassm99
softcell62
Early Ultravox were sooooooooo different with John Foxx compared to Midge Ure, but I Love it all. I hope we get to see more tabs by this wonderful band. As usual many thanks bassm99.
I really like the look of this thread I think I could be happy here!

Reply to this thread