0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

upcoming gigs your attending

Marko1960
Weve just been killing time till you got back
Iron Maiden in April,2016 in Vancouver. I'm pumped. Last time I saw them was the Powerslave tour in the eighties. Best concert I've ever been to.
IamMark
Love Iron Maiden. Saw them twice on the Fear of the Dark tour. First in Atlanta then the following week in Miami.
Marko1960
Want me to get Janick Gers to give you a wave? He's from the same town as me, I bought my first bass from the bass player from White Spirit, of which Gers was the guitarist

Which is nice
IamMark
Janick was a great addition to Maiden I remember listening to Bruce Dickinson's solo album and taking notice of the guitar work immediately. Then when Fear of the Dark came out I was blown away.

All the guys in Maiden seem grounded and approachable, but when I watched the documentary Flight 666, Janick seems like the kind of guy that would go out of his way to help you out with anything.

Good dude.
Marko1960
When he's not touring he's back here, never lost his roots
Marko1960
….well, his British roots that is, not sure about his Polish roots
johnny [staff]
does anyone know if he is left handed? I know he plays guitar right handed, but he's been seen signing autographs with his left hand

edit: just checked wikipedia, yup, he's a leftie
MotorMog
Undercover Festival September at Brighton Race course

Not sure of line up as yet ,The Damned and U.K. Subs headlined last years so anything of that calibre will do nicely
MotorMog
Nashville Pussy - Hastings (UK) at the Brass Monkey in April

Been waiting ages to see them again ,last saw them supporting The Supersuckers

Reply to this thread