0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

upcoming gigs your attending

Marko1960
I'm gonna move Heaven and Hell to get my arse to The Stone Roses gig in Manchester next summer
IamMark
Quote:
No worries mateOne thing that does slightly get my goat though is that cover bands charge as much and usually more for tickets than an original established band that plays the same venue

I know what you mean. There's a tribute band called “Blame Canada” that's a Rush tribute band. They're not even a three piece. They're just a band that plays Rush songs, but they promote themselves as a Rush tribute band. Their tickets are crazy expensive for what they are.

I'm not that big into tribute bands. I like and support local music, but tribute bands are a strange breed.
MotorMog
Quote:
I'm gonna move Heaven and Hell to get my arse to The Stone Roses gig in Manchester next summer

Wow four consecutive nights at the man city stadium all sold out

hope you managed to get your tix Marko

Marko1960

Wow four consecutive nights at the man city stadium all sold out hope you managed to get your tix Marko
Cheers Motormog, one can but try, I could always sneak in, when I was a kid, me and some mates sneaked over the fence at Hartlepool United, but a copper caught us and pulled us back in!
MotorMog
Quote:
but a copper caught us and pulled us back in!

Sounds like Brightons season last year ,thankfully things have picked up under Hughton

Only team in the top 4 divisions still unbeaten

Marko1960
The Toon had their best season for about ten years under Chris Hughton, I was at St James's whenever I could get there
TheDude [staff]
me and johnny are both going to see foo fighters this week!

i'm so excited i'm shaking!
MotorMog
Quote:
i'm so excited i'm shaking!

Good for you Dude

Can't beat that live music buzz

I'm also pretty excited about the new Girlschool album being released next week
Marko1960
Dude, The Foo Fighters! Oh my god oh my god!!
I'm back, bitchez.

Necrophagia, the greatest death metal band in the world, and Venom in January

Reply to this thread