0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

Thanks for having me guys. Matt, 40 something, Active Duty Air Force, Husband, Father, Halloweenaholic, and Bass Addict.

Finally picked up my dream last year. An old school MTV generation rocker. Bass has always been at my heart. While working concerts in my 20's, to simply jamming in the car. Bass pulled me in, the grove, the Rhythm, not really sure. Just frickin loved it!

Taste, Im primarily a 70's-80's Rock fan, and love all progressive Rock types, from Rush, to Pink Floyd, to Porcupine Tree. Though love to play the 80's music I grew up with, Pat Benatar, Def Leppard, Journey, etc

I am a noob, and you guys, and this site have been awesome! I cant thank you all enough, in particular DannyBassman. Thanks for helping me dive into my dreams! Great meeting all of you
LoudLon [moderator]
Bass player, military, 40-something AND a horror movie fan?

Gooble gobble, we accept you.
Quote:
Bass player, military, 40-something AND a horror movie fan? Gooble gobble, we accept you.
Agreed
Hi, Rev here. First post, wanted to thank those that have worked so hard tabbing out some of my favorite songs, and also ask. Since I'm pretty much new, and would like to also learn to read music…who has an opinion?

“Mel Bay”, or “Progressive Method”

For the book I'll buy, to start the process.

Thank you.
LOL, thanks Loudlon, and bassguy1 cheers
One thing you will find out as you become intergrated into the tapestry that is BBT, Lon is just awesome all around, Linkin is pretty legit, I don't say much, but when I do, it tends to be cool, sometimes that is. That last part was a lie, 400+ posts probably doesn't suggest I'm quiet. Others like Marko, Mayhem, Softcell, Sid, and others I didn't mention are pretty chill most days, and The staff (Johnny, The Dude, and Kissyboy) are just wonderful and will answer any question that you have regarding the site. A grand welcome AFStriker, and may your experience on this site be fun and awesome.
mszzzi
So there's more of us 40-something's picking music back up, and into horror movies and halloweenstuff than I expected to run into on here. Yay!
Welcome!
Sidsquishus
How did your Ramones cover show go? Curious to know what your set list is. Cheers.
LoudLon [moderator]
Welcome aboard, ADD (no offense, just shortening your name ). You'll find plenty of 80s fans here as well.
Quote:
How did your Ramones cover show go? Curious to know what your set list is. Cheers.
Yes, do tell.

Reply to this thread