0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

softcell62
Welcome limmy
bass freak
Yes welcome limmy & LP. Enjoy!!
LP
Good guess softcell62! My name is an ode to that wonderful format of the long player made of vinyl. I love playing my albums on vinyl. The LP must never die!
papafm
Greetings from Missouri!

I have been stalking the site for a bit and thought I would sign up and say hi! Played guitar for most of my life but I am totally new to bass. Thanks to this site, and its community, I am learning, having some fun, and really enjoying the instrument.

Hi, I'm Misa and I've been on the site for a couple of weeks, after getting my first bass at Christmas.
Sidsquishus
Welcome to BBT pappafm and misaffection!
linkinpark232
Quote:
Greetings from Missouri!I have been stalking the site for a bit and thought I would sign up and say hi! Played guitar for most of my life but I am totally new to bass. Thanks to this site, and its community, I am learning, having some fun, and really enjoying the instrument.

Woah Missourians for the win! Don't know why people complain about it..
Just joined up. My name is Scott and I have played the drums for over 25 years. I no longer have the room to set up and play so I decided to change and picked up the AMAZING bass. I've only been playing since Christmas and I am excited about this new adventure. Wanna soak it up like a sponge. Advice and direction welcome, thanks!!!
linkinpark232
Quote:
Just joined up. My name is Scott and I have played the drums for over 25 years. I no longer have the room to set up and play so I decided to change and picked up the AMAZING bass. I've only been playing since Christmas and I am excited about this new adventure. Wanna soak it up like a sponge. Advice and direction welcome, thanks!!!

Love your profile picture!
Yoda rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with that said, welcome aboard Scott. First question, what bass you rockin' on man?

Reply to this thread