0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
New: This Is a Call, by Foo Fighters
johnny [staff]
nice tab man!

I'm gonna see the foo fighters for the first time live in Vienna later this year!
LoudLon [moderator]
Thanks, J. I'd love to see them myself. Can't believe it's been 20 years since their first album. Makes me feel friggin' old…
LoudLon [moderator]
Hey, folks – I'm going to be sans bass for the next week or so, so I've untagged most of the stuff I tagged on the request list (except the Queensryche request – I already had a tab half-finished for that one before it showed up on the request list), just in case someone else wants to do any of them.
Latex Sex
Quote:
Hey, folks – I'm going to be sans bass for the next week or so, so I've untagged most of the stuff I tagged on the request list (except the Queensryche request – I already had a tab half-finished for that one before it showed up on the request list), just in case someone else wants to do any of them.

Say what?!!! NO Lon? No bass tabs? What's a girl to do in your absence??? LOL
LoudLon [moderator]
Same as what every other girl in the world does when I'm not around – cry herself to sleep.

I'm just heading out of town for a bit and won't have my bass with me, but I'll still have 'net access and will be dropping in.
Latex Sex
My tears are flowing as I write!
“Heading out of town for a bit” = BOOTY CALL Whatever you are doing have a wonderful time, it will actually do you good to have a bit of time off from the bass. You'll return refreshed & ready to tab into world domination that you crave so much
LoudLon [moderator]
I wish it was a booty call. That particular phone hasn't rang in a while now LOL
2nick3
Quote:
I wish it was a booty call. That particular phone hasn't rang in a while now LOL

Find uglier guitarists for your next band!
LoudLon [moderator]
That's the sad thing. I'm not in a band!

Reply to this thread