0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
Right now I'm just working off the BBT request list, although I am open to personal requests. As I mentioned above, I think I've gone too far off the grid with some of the stuff I've been tabbing on my own (not everyone shares my affinity for obscure 90s indie/alt rock LOL) so I'm trying to be more open to more well known stuff.

As a reminder, if anyone has a request they'd like me to take a crack at, just list it here.
mayhem
To be honest Lon it's great that you do tab obscure stuff because if you don't no one else would. It's great that you get to introduce stuff that most of us may not be aware of.
Working of the requests list is great & a noble gesture but don't ignore the obscure & more importantly what Lon likes too
LoudLon [moderator]
Oh, I won't. No sooner do I say I'll be taking a break from my stuff and working on requests then I turn right around and bang out a couple of Living Colour songs I've had on the back burner for a while.

So apparently my word doesn't count for much.
mayhem
You are funny Lon It's great to see some Living Colour tabs, very much appreciated. I'm sure you'll get the balance right in tabbing the obscure along with the requests.
Your word is fine by me!
MannyIII
Second on the living colour tabs. I always had a problem with the guitar solo in “ which way to America” the poppin part. Skillings was and still is a beast. Too bad he gave up bass for awhile to become a fireman I believe. I think his best bassline is “ love rears up its ugly head” . Wimbush is just a another animal “ go away ” is pretty good. But anyway, once again good job mr. Loud
LoudLon [moderator]
Thanks guys. And yeah, Manny, Muzz Skillings is one of the unheralded greats, in my opinion. As for Doug Wimbush, that dude's gotta be one of the most versatile bassists in the biz. I'd put him right up there with Billy Sheehan when it comes to pure ability.
LoudLon [moderator]
Filled rockinquiff's request for North Side Gal, by J.D. McPherson
LoudLon [moderator]
Submitted Sex on Fire, by Kings of Leon
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Sex on fire is most awesome the for adding it to the BBT collection

LoudLon [moderator]
Word up.

Reply to this thread