0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

REM, WORST BAND OF THE 90s

Quote:
oh and some popcorn
With Nachos? We can't loose.
Quote:
Nothing wrong with Tennis, could be worse, you could have said Cricket, god what a dull game that is! My sport was Wado Ryu Karate, I started in 1973 and in 97 I'd built up a successful club of my own which I amalgamated with the club that I joined in 73 to help them through a difficult period, I then left the club to start doing Iaido, the Japanese art of Sword drawing
Used to do some Ju-Jit-Su. Don't really know why I stopped…. Oh wait, now I remember, the classes costed money that I didn't have.
Strathadam
I don't have a workout routine, as such. Then again, I spend a good portion of my day heaving tires around… or, barring that (and some days in addition to), cutting, splitting, and piling firewood. The joys of country living here in the land of the frozen chosen
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: I have to go to the weight room everyday for tennis. Yes for tennis. So I've got some chances goin Nothing wrong with that. I used to wrestle so tennis isn't that bad lol.

I wrestled too! Heyyyyy.

Quote:
So did this Marko/linkin rumble ever get off the ground?
No
Quote:
Quote: I wrestled too! Heyyyyy.
Really? What weight class?
Quote:
I don't have a workout routine, as such. Then again, I spend a good portion of my day heaving tires around… or, barring that (and some days in addition to), cutting, splitting, and piling firewood. The joys of country living here in the land of the frozen chosen
I do the same thing every day.
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: Quote: I wrestled too! Heyyyyy. Really? What weight class?

I was 134
Wow, just a little guy. I was at 190 my freshman year.
Mixed feelings about REM. Love most of the music but not too keen on Stipes vocals.
Sidsquishus
Quote:
Wow, just a little guy. I was at 190 my freshman year.

My bass is nearly as tall as I am! Almost weighs as much too!

Reply to this thread