0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

REM, WORST BAND OF THE 90s

Quote:
Explain it yourself, kiddo. Me, I'm going to go try and bench press the planet. It's a lot easier than trying to talk sense into a 14-year-old who only argues because he loves the sound of his own voice.
Ok guys, lets take it down a notch lol. We don't want another M vs. M fiasco.
Quote:
I'd like a ticker tape parade if that's ok
I think that can be arranged.
Quote:
Again Lon the voice of reason!
He should run for president
Quote:
Well you probably won't live since I hurt y'all so muchIf I told you I like Motionless In White, All That Remains, Kings Of Leon, or Killswitch Engage would you still attack what I like to listen to? Yeah wouldn't doubt it. That's like me making a thread about if someone said they hate Megadeth. How old are you? Sounds like you're younger than me if you're crying about this shit
Just chill man. No need to let these guys get under your skin. People are gonna say things in life that will piss you off. Just got to let it slide. Mind over matter.
Quote:
Aw come on, it really is fun when you're all drunk and singing the barbie part and having a girl “sing” the ken part
I've actually seen this. It's funny as hell.
Quote:
And for the main event tonight its MArko vs Linkinpar232, here on bigbasstabs.com get the exclusive in our forum. NOw for the worst band ever that'll be any popstar from the 2000's
I'll get in touch with a cable provider. We can make bank off this one. I'm talking Madison Square Garden sold out, Vendors to the max, T-shirts, and I know some people that could design the shirts and tickets. This could work lol. Pay-Per View, here we come.
Twiggybass
i would like to be a part of that bassguy. we can make some serious cash.
Quote:
i would like to be a part of that bassguy. we can make some serious cash.
We need to do this lol
Twiggybass
serious cash here we come
this is gonan be a rockin pay per view event
Twiggybass
oh and some popcorn

Reply to this thread