0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

Twiggybass
and people went nuts and said they were fake and flea stood up and said what really happened and everyone said oh

“It was announced on January 10, 2014 that the Chili Peppers would be joining Bruno Mars as performers at the Super Bowl XLVIII halftime show on February 2, 2014. The Super Bowl halftime show was the most watched in the history of the Super Bowl. A record 115.3 million viewers tuned in which passed the record 114 million who watched Madonna perform two years earlier. The band's performance was met with mixed reviews and heavy criticism from fans, the media and even musicians towards Flea and Klinghoffer for not plugging in their instruments and playing to pre-recorded music. Flea gave a lengthy response through the band's website stating it was a NFL rule for band's to pre-record music due to time and technical issues and that the band heavily weighed their options before committing to the performance ultimately deciding to perform because it would be fun and a once in a lifetime opportunity. He said Kiedis' vocals were completely live and the band pre-recorded ”Give it Away“ during rehearsals. Bruno Mars' backing band also performed to pre-recorded music however for some reason escaped the negative reaction the Chili Peppers faced. Smith also confirmed that over the past ten years, all musicians who have performed the halftime show have used pre-recorded music”
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
freaking NFL you make RHCP look bad
Twiggybass
excatly and people have the nerve to say. oh RHCP is fake. i wanted to go NFL Superbowl Bass Smashing when i heard that
Twiggybass
Around the world is sooo amazing. it has its own little world to it
Twiggybass
have you heard Wet Sand?
They may not of been plugged in, but who the hell cares? The RHCP played at the super bowl. That right there made my day. And Danny, the NFL makes everyone look bad.
Twiggybass
they made my day and thats all i care about. i wanted bruno mars the hell out of there and more RHCP
Quote:
i wanted bruno mars the hell out of there and more RHCP
Yes. Yes

Reply to this thread