0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Scar TIssue the perfect trip song, otherside the perfect song for when youre out on the road, cant stop the perfect song to party with and break stuff and cause mayhem, dani california the perfect song to rock out to, californication the perfect song to get a good vibe out of (specially if youre playing the bass) the zephyr song and under the brigde the perfect friend song, give it away the perfect song to just go crazy, tell me baby and by the way the perfect songs to tune in for any situation '

Basically RHCP is awesome and if you disagree you can go slap yourself awake in the face
Twiggybass
HAHAHAH I LOVE THAT. It so is Can't Stop is the perfect crazy and break stuff song.

You can slap yourself HARD in eh face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKwTYN4MoH4

This is a perfect song to sing to your girlfriend and play along to
yes and if your hand isnt available ill use my bass
Twiggybass
just makes sure its hurts
and then look at them and say RHCP in there face sounds good to me
Twiggybass
Im really excited because they are in the studio Now working on their new album )))
yeah and whenever they put up music videos ill just copy paste johns face on the guitarrist
Twiggybass
hahaha that would be the right thing to do. i know there new guitarist is a close friends of johns…but he is not john
linkinpark232
Can't Stop was the best song they played at the concert I went to. Not into them as much as I was 2 years ago but they're still pretty cool. The Super Bowl show was horrible though. Didn't make sense
Twiggybass
hahah nobody liked the super bowl show..but i did. its RHCP i will like no matteer what happens.
I was not a bad show either. Bruno Mars called RHCP and asked them to play with him and they said “We don;t know bruno mars but ok” and Mars was more then excited to play with them and mars coming into with “JUST GIVE IT AWAY NOW” and then boom RHCP was AWESOME
the vocals and the drums were the only thing that was playing live the rest was recorded, so yeah they didnt play at the superbowl just like the denver broncos

Reply to this thread