0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Guitar or bass?

Marko1960
Quote:
I will admit, I am an avid bassist, but I have often thought about picking up a banjo, and how one would admister a Death Metal banjo solo……….. But I suppose dreams are dreams.
Have you checked out Hayseed Dixie? especially Ace of Spades, check em out, they Rock
Bass > Synthesizer > Guitar > Drums

That's the order of how often (and how well) I play these instruments. I play bass often; I would say I'm decent at it. I just recently started playing the synth, which I play more than the guitar and drums. I'm better with the synth than I am with guitar or drums. I like bass and synth the most of any instruments.
Hayseed Dixie? Sounds worth checking out, thanks for the tip Marko.
Hugorj
Bass Life Forever..

Bass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Guitar
topnorm
this thread is hilarious! you guys are a riot.

Im with ya. Bass…. I played drums and when our bass player quit I thought, ah what the heck I will give it a good. always thought they were cool. It seems bass players were kinda flakey, like goalies for hockey … that's kinda true for drummers really since I started paying bass…

wow im sorry I took so long to learn. I play a little guitar, banjo, mandolin, and lap steel, by little I mean a few songs on each.

but I play bass all the time. I credit the bass for my willingness to overcome my prejudice and fear of other instruments. I give credit to BBT for keeping me going all those dark days when I started learning and I credit you all on this thread for wanting to try French horn! dam you !
Done some deep thinking…. Death Metal Banjo solos are possible, and I will bring them to main stream metal.
Quote:
I give credit to BBT for keeping me going all those dark days when I started learning and I credit you all on this thread for wanting to try French horn! dam you !
I play the tuba as well……….
Marko1960
John Entwistle was a French Horn player before he picked up the bass
Quote:
John Entwistle was a French Horn player before he picked up the bass
Kick ass. I love The Who.

Reply to this thread