0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Your Favorite Tuning and Why.

softcell62
Standard!
Standard is fun, but the door opens so much more when you experiment with different tunings. Come to think of it, I like Eb too.
Ell todo
I like standard as you might call it. Because? Well because (this is just my taste) most things tuned to DADG or BEADG or whatever dropped tune seem to fall back on that low note too much. What started as an innovation becomes a crux. For me the novelty has worn off.
Youri
Quote:
I like standard as you might call it. Because? Well because (this is just my taste) most things tuned to DADG or BEADG or whatever dropped tune seem to fall back on that low note too much. What started as an innovation becomes a crux. For me the novelty has worn off.
Depends of the bands but mostly true
Quote:
BEADG is standard for a 5 string.
Quote:
Quote: I like standard as you might call it. Because? Well because (this is just my taste) most things tuned to DADG or BEADG or whatever dropped tune seem to fall back on that low note too much. What started as an innovation becomes a crux. For me the novelty has worn off. Depends of the bands but mostly true
Agreed. 5FDP wouldn't be as cool without the low B

Reply to this thread