0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Twiggy's Tabs

Twiggybass
Rhino Bucket is almost finished Zackwyatt
Twiggybass
Chicago - You're the Inspiration.
Keith Urban - Somewhere in My Car
Twiggybass
Van Halen, Marilyn Manson, Chicago and Hardline are up. New Goo Goo Dolls song.

If you like 80's rock, I suggested you check out Hardline. Great Band, very under rated.
Twiggybass
Marilyn Manson's Mechanical Animals is almost finished. This is one of my all time favourite records. Masterpiece says it all but I believe bigger words say the album.

Twiggybass
I decided to take some time and tab a few songs. Out guitar player just broke his arm so I got some time on my hands.

Blink 182 - Bored to Death
Alice Cooper - Bed of Nails
Belinda Carlise - Heaven is a Place on Earth
Def Leppard - Let's Go
HIM - Beyond Redemption
HIM - Heart Killer
Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape (for Cher)
Motley Crue - If I Die Tomorrow
Motley Crue - Public Enemy Number 1
Motley Crue - Merry Go Round
Motley crue - Live Wire
Meat Loaf - Anything for Love
Meat Loaf - Paradise by the Dashboard Light
Alan Jackson - Chatahoochee
The rest of Mechanical Animals
Roxette - Listen to your Heart
Offspring - Califorina Crusin'
White Lion - Lady of the Valley
U2 - The Ocean

Requests
Billy Squire - Lonely is the Night
Angels * Airwaves - Voyager

These will all be appearing soon

Twiggybass
I got some of the requests done and they should post soon. I also got a few of the first songs posted done. I am also working on Blink 182's album Enema of the State as it is a landmark at the end of the 90's. I also have a few of their news songs done as well.

Twiggybass
Hello, guys. I'm sorry I haven't been on much. My new life with my daughter has left me quite busy. I haven't had much time to do anything in the last little while. I am spending a lot of time with my daughter and with her wanting to learn Bass, I have taken the opportunity to teach again. I am back to being a teacher at our local music store and I have over 25 students on a weekly basis so it takes a lot of my time. I haven't forgotten about anyone and you guys are family to me, you all know who you are.

I should be able to find some free time in the fall to come hang out with all you cats. I miss you guys and i will talk to you all soon. Until than, Marko, stay the hell out of trouble

See you guys.

Marko1960
I'm trying Twig, God knows I'm trying! Take care Bud
Goll65
i saw White Lion - Lady of the Valley on your list, I hope you get to it. Thank you for taking a look, it has an awesom bassline.
Twiggybass
I will get to it this week, promise Might be Friday buy the time I post it but I will get to it.

Reply to this thread