0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Twiggy's Tabs

2nick3
Quote:
I can honestly say I've never heard of ‘em – and I lived and breathed pop music and MTV in the mid-80s. In fact I just googled them and was surprised to learn this was the band Gilby Clark was in before Guns N’ Roses. Talk about a complete 180 – from sugary power pop to down and dirty hard rock? That's like Brian Wilson leaving The Beach Boys to join Black Sabbath. How do you make that leap??? LOL

Bon Scott (AC/DC) before he found his sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2B8KSDKcIM

As a warning, what has been seen (and heard) cannot be unseen (or unheard).
Marko1960

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
Why did I watch That?
LoudLon [moderator]
Too…much…pirate sleeves!
Twiggybass
So, who liked it and who hated it LOL

That was me at one point. Fluffing my hair in a mirror while a bunch of hot chicks walked by me and I didn't even realize because I got a comb in my hair and the years is 1989
Twiggybass
I think Marko liked it LOL
Twiggybass
It's amazing what people remember. I remember when they were on MTV back in the day.

Yeah, Gilby Clarke. I'm trying to get an interview with me on my radio show.
Twiggybass
New tab coming up - Rancid East Bay Night

Got some nice scales in it.
Currently working on a few more songs. Almost got the new SIXX AM album - Modern Vintage done.
Twiggybass
Six new tabs are finished. I will now work on the tabs that are “Requested.” I haven't forgot about them. They will be finished this week.

On another note, It's really shitty when you ask someone for an interview and you see “Seen” on Facebook but they don't respond to you. In this case, Chrissie from The Pretenders. I have supported this band for over 20 years and that was pretty heartbreaking and shitty of her to do that to me. Even after, like 6 times I asked nicely if you wanted to talk about the band and her new book, which I bought.
LoudLon [moderator]
I hope she gets back to you, sooner or later. Sucks that you've been getting the brush off so far. But on the plus side, six tabs? If you submit them all at once, I believe that's going to be a BBT record!

Reply to this thread