0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Sidsquishus
My thoughts:
Why not just get a bass tab for Thank You from Led Zeppelin? It is a cover. DD's version is a tribute to LZ and is probably very, very similar.

Valley and Silva not worth tabbing in my opinion - not really any bass part. And Loudlon tabbed Valley for Mari7 already; the live version should be very similar. With a bit of effort, one should be able to figure out the live version from LoudLon's tab - unless the live version is in a different key or something. Same goes for Chauffeur - if there is a good tab already for the recorded version, one should be able to figure out the live version with a little effort.

I don't like Nice, as I've said before, and am not going to be working on a tab for the live version.

So anyone that wants to work on these - have at it!
Nihilus
I'll try to make other versions of valley and nice.
JT plays chauffeur with different notes of the basic tab. But I will not work on it now.
I read that someone else is helping here (chipirock, right?). Where is he?
Medazzaland was left. Can you do it, Darth Sid?
And where's the red girl?
Quote:
And Sidsquishus or Chipirock may be John Taylor!

I think you are on to something Nihilus. Don't follow this thread too much, but I see some damn good tabs here. Will the real JT please stand up.
Sidsquishus
Thank you Nihilus! I will try to work on Medazzaland then. Cheers

I won't be able to start this until next week.
Nihilus
Valley and Nice version 2 soon.. I'll try to help
Nihilus
Nice 2 submitted
Hugorj
Good job, Nihilus!!
Gerr
Excellent, Nihilus.
By the way, Sid, I forgot other old request: Palomino
Mari7
Thanks, Nihilus!!
Nihilus
Thanks!
I'll do The Valley tab when I have time. Darth Sidious, could you do Palomino tab? I'm busy these days

Reply to this thread