0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Sidsquishus
Quote:
Hugorj, the part from where Simon says “bass guitar, John Taylor” to where Simon says “I'm just going to sit here..”

Try this:
Tabs:
G:|-----------------------------------5-55-----|
D:|-------------------------7-77-7-777----7-75-|
A:|5-55-55-5-503-33-33035035------------------8|
E:|--------------------------------------------|

G:|-----------------------------------5-55-55-7788|
D:|-------------------------7-77-7-777------------|
A:|5-55-55-5-503-33-33035035----------------------|
E:|-----------------------------------------------|

G:|----------------|----------------|----------------|
D:|----------------|----------------|----------------|
A:|----------------|----------------|----------------|
E:|5----0303---2---|5----0303---2---|5----0353---2---|

I hope that helps you to finish your tab. Cheers.
Nihilus
This topic caught my attention, you really do a good job here. You have a good method to make tabs with quality. And Sidsquishus or Chipirock may be John Taylor!
Nihilus
You are well supported, but if need help, just tell me. I'm not as good as Sidsquishus and his extensive work, but I will do my best.
Sidsquishus
Everyone is welcome, especially those who are willing to try and tab songs! Good to have you here, Nihilus!

But be careful about saying anything bad about Duran Duran or you will need your light saber in defense! Some here are very committed fans and are easily offended and angered. And also remember that for many of us, English is not our first language. Make allowance.

I think there are still some requested songs that have not been done. Perhaps Mari7 or Gerr can post a list of things they are still wanting. If you can help, I am sure that would be happily welcomed. Cheers
Nihilus
I've been reading and I think everyone here are peaceful people.You're making a quality study about John Taylor work.I realized several sounds of Duran Duran I want to learn from this thread. But thanks for the warning, I'll keep my red saber in my hand. I can also use my rays to punish.
Hugorj
Sid, your tab is great. Thank you!
And welcome Darth Nihilus!!
Sidsquishus
Glad I could help!
Gerr
Good solo, Sid. Are you working on other DD request?
Very nice to have a sith here, Nihilus. Welcome
Sidsquishus
Hi Gerr. Maybe you can put together a list? I know Mari7 wants live versions of Chauffeur and Nice. What else?
Gerr

Oldest requests:

Medazzaland
Silva Halo

Recent requests:

Thank You
Chauffeur live
Nice live
The Valley live

Reply to this thread