0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What are we missing?

IamMark
What would be really nice is if the tabs could be displayed without the ads, so I can only view the tabs on a tablet while playing a show.

That would allow better visibility of the tab so I wouldn't have to constantly resize the page.
-AD ON BLOCKER TOOLS- Firefox-Mozilla Browsers

Install: Ad Blocker Plus
Install: Bluhell Firewall

I run these all the time - ad blocker plus will rid most ads, others that are still shown can be shutdown and removed by left clicking mouse and choose block ad.

Bluehell helps clean up unwanted junk on your webpage that you are browsing, which in turn helps speed up computer performance. Also another ad blocking agent, if for some odd reason Ad Blocker Plus can not do it.

Marko1960
Mark, if you need to read tabs while playing a show, you're not ready for playing a show
IamMark
Quote:
Mark, if you need to read tabs while playing a show, you're not ready for playing a show
HA!

I've started playing with a couple of guys that have play lists of several hundred songs. I've committed many to memory, but I cant memorize all of them. And during a show, if someone has a request, it's better to play off a sheet than tell someone, “sorry, I don't know that one” over and over again.

These guys do it with their guitars and while singing. I didn't think it would be a problem for me to do the same with the bass.

But until I can get that sort of library for bass tabs, I'm stuck trying to memorize songs off their play lists.

These aren't set, stage shows mind you. They're mostly wineries and brew pubs with small intimate settings.
Marko1960
Ah I see, me and some lads started a Karaoke to a live band night in a pub one of the lads ran, it turned out to be a nightmare and didn't last long
IamMark
Open mic is a tough crowd pleaser.
Karaoke is a music destroyer!
johnny [staff]
Quote:
What would be really nice is if the tabs could be displayed without the ads, so I can only view the tabs on a tablet while playing a show.That would allow better visibility of the tab so I wouldn't have to constantly resize the page.

this is what the tabs look like on an ipad orientated in portrait:

this is an actual screenshot. what tablet are you using?
2nick3
iPad, using Safari, tab is “Squeeze - Black Coffee In Bed”:
Top of page:

Bottom of page:

IAmMark's request is very similar to my suggestion of a clean printable version.
johnny [staff]
ok we'll see what we can do

the top should be like this

the ad should be horizontal, ill figure out why it doesnt always work

Reply to this thread