0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What are we missing?

IamMark
Quote:
what tablet are you using?
My kid's Galaxy Tab with Chrome browser.

I'm contemplating on getting an iPad or something with a larger screen.
IamMark - Chances are the Google Chrome Browser is 99% of your problems. For a windows operating system, it has too many flaws and bugs. Google Chrome is not what it has been hyped up to be, and has pretty much failed the high expectations that it was given.

There are better alternatives for an OS then what you are using.

If you decide to choose a new tablet, I would recommend a bigger tablet than to purchase an iPad. Avoid Apple products, the quality is on the downside as of the last couple of years.
2nick3
Quote:
ok we'll see what we can do the top should be like this the ad should be horizontal, ill figure out why it doesnt always work

What I'd like is a view that would eliminate the ads, banners, rating, comments - everything not the tab itself. That would give the concise view IAmMark is looking for, as well as the clean printable view I'd like as well.
LoudLon [moderator]
Left click and drag, copy, paste into word program of choice. Voila - nothin' but tab to print.
2nick3
Quote:
Left click and drag, copy, paste into word program of choice. Voila - nothin' but tab to print.

That's what I do now, which is fine, and it lets me play with the font size as well (which is good as the eyes aren't as sharp any more). Having a clean/maximized view on screen would be helpful on a tablet or just to see more of a tab on screen as I'm trying it out before I do the copy/paste/print routine.
Guinny
I always confuse the envelope next to a members post count as the Scottish flag. Is anyone else willing to admit to this?
Leiria
Quote:
I always confuse the envelope next to a members post count as the Scottish flag. Is anyone else willing to admit to this?
It would actually be cool if we had a small icon of our country flag there. It'd be interesting to get to see where people are from though it would be a useless feature that probably takes too long to make
Marko1960
We are all, all 10,000 of us, from Bassland, flags create borders
Leiria
Quote:
We are all, all 10,000 of us, from Bassland, flags create borders
Well, I wasn't seriously suggesting that
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: We are all, all 10,000 of us, from Bassland, flags create borders Well, I wasn't seriously suggesting that
Why not? Its the best suggestion in this thread so far, that Bassland crap was just me being clever

Reply to this thread