0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What are your favorite bands ever?

Mother's Milk is easily RHCP's best album. Except I'm completely sick of Higher Ground lol
Leiria
Not sure if youre agreeing or disagreeing with me. MM is from the 80s and I love it, the old ones that I dont like are BSSM and One Hot Minute
What're you talking about agreeing with you?
Def Leppard, Sigur Rós, Iron Maiden, Dropkick Murphys, Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Jimi Hendrix and the Experience, Modena City Ramblers, Nirvana, Muse, Warrant, Misfits, Metallica, Of Monsters and Men, Ozzy Osbourne, Queen, Skítamórall, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Guns and Roses and Lion.
Leiria
Quote:
What're you talking about agreeing with you?
I thought you were talking to me since I mentioned RHCPs 80s stuff
IamMark
Quote:
Def Leppard, Sigur Rós, Iron Maiden, Dropkick Murphys, Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Jimi Hendrix and the Experience, Modena City Ramblers, Nirvana, Muse, Warrant, Misfits, Metallica, Of Monsters and Men, Ozzy Osbourne, Queen, Skítamórall, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Guns and Roses and Lion.
Warrant?

Are you seeing if anyone is paying attention?
Leiria I was pretty much just saying that it was their best album, so somewhat was talking to you but not necessarily you only. Just thought I'd throw it out there hahaha
Warrant is alright, definitely not someone I listen to constantly but they aren't horrible. They could've said Poison
LoudLon [moderator]
Warrant had some good stuff. Uncle Tom's Cabin is a great track, and Dog Eat Dog is a seriously under-rated album. Those guys could rock like mad when they wanted to.

Reply to this thread