0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What are your favorite bands ever?

Judas Priest, early Maiden, early Metallica, Dio, Meat Loaf, hair bands in general, Brad Paisley, Billy Currington, Toby Kieth, Clint Black, Zac Brown Band, Fleetwood Mac, Bruno Mars
boppa
Cream, Blind Faith, Allman Brothers, Crazy Horse, Who, Traffic, Led Zepplin, Molly Hatchet, Black Sabbath, Masters of Reality, Hawkwind, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Coldplay, Death Cab, and me and my neighbor Rich jammin' on the weekend.
Nihilus
A good and difficult question for which I have no answer. I'm very eclectic.
just3boyz
The only thing I listen to is hansen
Quote:
The only thing I listen to is hansen

you can't be serious
MannyIII
Living colour
Prince and all his bands
Sade
Jimi hendrix and his two groups ( gypsies and dxperience)
Beatles
Etc. Etc.
mszzzi
Screamin. Jay Hawkins, spookshow, Misfits, black flag, cramps, fear ramones, merzbow, hasel adkins, dead boys, the slits, nina hagen, buzzcocks, anti-nowhere league, roky erikson, aquabats, horror story, gwar, soft boys, hurra torpedo, shonon knife, mentors, residents, polkacide, ophilias, imelda may, shinohara tomoe, swinging erudites…just a random sample - there are too many to name them all
Sidsquishus
The Mentors! The Residents! mszzzi has a deep knowledge of avant garde music!

The Slits! Nina Hagen! Delta 5 too perhaps?
mszzzi
Hmm. Dont know delta5. Now I will have to check them out.
Leiria
Black Flag (all stages but especially My War and the blues inspired instrumentals) Flipper. Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Stooges, early Metallica, RHCP (80s + late 90s/early 00s) Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys, Wipers, Germs, Adolescents

Reply to this thread