0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

It's A Trap

Marko1960
Quote:
Got one I think will stump you Lon.“We must use the Oxygen Destroyer, it's the only way to defeat him.”“It's too unstable. The effects on the environment could be catastrophic.”
Is it Ghostbusters?
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
Got one I think will stump you Lon.“We must use the Oxygen Destroyer, it's the only way to defeat him.”“It's too unstable. The effects on the environment could be catastrophic.”

One of the Godzilla flicks. Grew up on those things (I dig most of them but my favorites are the original and Godzilla vs Megalon) but I'm hard pressed to say which one exactly. The oxygen destroyer's been mentioned in a few of them.
godzilla vs mothera was awesome lol
Quote:
One of the Godzilla flicks. Grew up on those things (I dig most of them but my favorites are the original and Godzilla vs Megalon) but I'm hard pressed to say which one exactly. The oxygen destroyer's been mentioned in a few of them.
It's from Godzilla King of the Monsters to be exact. Well done Lon, very well done.
Cheekychuck
“Remember how you said your parents use you to get back at each other?”
“Wouldn't I be outstanding in that capacity?”

One of my favorite movie characters.
LoudLon [moderator]
John Bender (Judd Nelson), from The Breakfast Club. Saw that at the cinema when it first came out, back when I was 13. Had my big sister's boyfriend take me, because it was Rated R
Cheekychuck
Another child of the eighties. Nice work Lon
LoudLon [moderator]
Hells yeah, man. Born in '71 so I spent my entire teenage life in the 80s.

Reply to this thread