0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The mandatory 6000 users thread!

blue
As someone new to the site, the arguments don't really bother me (they're mildly amusing) but the reason I wasn't ever intending to post in a forum here was probably more to do with the fact that I don't really listen to the same music as the regulars who post here. It can't really be helped, but reading posts about people I've never heard of doesn't really inspire me to try to join the conversation…

Also I think it might help to have more than just the 5 most recently commented on topics on the front page (although to be honest, most good sites have between 5 and 20 regular posters no matter how many official users they have).
mayhem
Interesting point blue. You can't contribute to what you don't like or that doesn't interest you. Then again as in what you have written just now you have started a conversation & making your own points, thus contributing. Let's see how others respond to it
Marko1960
Linkin why do you no longer have a bass? You loved that T Bird, what's goin on?
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Blues fine by me any anime lover is cool with me

oh and hey linkin you what!?! you stoped playing…

Then now theres no purpose for me to keep playig either
LoudLon [moderator]
Blue – what kind of music are you into? I'm sure there are those here with a broad enough interest that they can share in a conversation with you.
johnny [staff]
The number of users started going up when we made registrations mandatory for people requesting tabs. It also heavily removed spam.

Bassmasta had about 10k users when he shut down (I remember that he tweeted about it some time before). Hopefully one day we'll have that much and more And I promise we won't shut down, or sell out
Marko1960
Yeah Blue, Lon has a point, let us know what you're into, most of the stuff on here has no attraction to me either, I just like the craic
linkinpark232
No, I didn't stop playing. I kept the case but an Ibanez Artcore AS73 Semihollow body was up on Craigslist for only 150. It's a 400 dollar guitR. Had to take it
linkinpark232
Guitar* and I'm buying another Tbird with birthday money
linkinpark232
Quote:
Linkin – maybe because he knows you'll fall for it. Keep in mind, just because a door is open doesn't mean you HAVE to walk through it.

That reminds me of Admril Ackbar on Star Wars when he says “It's a trap!”

Reply to this thread