0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Any Covers You Guys Are Doing With A Band If You Have One?

Best of luck. I'm sure you guys will do great
my band is doing a cover of the album love is dead by the mr t experience. i know the singer frank and do it with his blessings. we do a cover of beautiful girls by sean kingston. Nothing compares to you by that shinead o connor or however u spell that lol. we cover neighbour by ugly kid joe. self bias resister and shock by fear factory. sometimes and wasting time by blink 182. sasafrass roots by greenday. how do i get to you by masked intruder. nothing left by as i lay dying. mental breakdown by social unrest. prison bound by social distortion. truth dont lie by neverwas. bitch fra diavolo by pimp. stick the flag up your ass by propaghandi. im being watched by the cia by antiflag. to name a few
nice.
i actually just uploaded my bass tab for neighbour by ugly kid joe
mszzzi
In my other band (was just asked to start playing with them about week ago), we cover For You (Anti-NOwhere League) and These Boots are Made for Walking (Nancy Sinatra, but punked out a bit), I think there's a couple of others I know they did before I joined them (You're love is like a Nuclear Waste by the Tuff Darts) - but mostly they do originals.
How'd the show go mszzzi?
mszzzi
It's next weekend! It feels like it's always too far away. LOL.
linkinpark232
Was offered the lead guitar position of an active (by that I mean with a manager and actually playing shows) rap-metal band and I am going to go try out for it. Hopefully I make it
Quote:
Was offered the lead guitar position of an active (by that I mean with a manager and actually playing shows) rap-metal band and I am going to go try out for it. Hopefully I make it
Current band not working out for you man?
Quote:
It's next weekend! It feels like it's always too far away. LOL.
I know the feeling. Got that gig in September and it could not get here any slower.

Reply to this thread