0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Who's your favorite bassist and why?

johnny [staff]
Quote:
Hey!! Wait for a second... i don't want to post with the face of that gay, who is the owner of this page?? a teen girl????

we use justin bieber to encourage people to change their avatars to something less annoying

just click on it and you can change it!
TheDude [staff]
Quote:
who is the owner of this page?? a teen girl????
incidentally, yes. johnny is indeed a teenage girl.
John Paul jones hands down
Whaaa?! No one has said Geezer? Ok, I will. Geezer Butler from Black Sabbath. He is a God. And to throw in a few more names: Nikki Sixx, John Entwistle, and let's not forget the one and only Lemmy from Motorhead. Rock on! \m/
You people forgot Bill Wyman, Jack Casady and Noel Redding. Jack Bruce.
Enkelic
Mine is Peter Steele of Type O Negative. I always liked the darker sounding instruments to begin with.
roger
Heres my mix: Steve Harris,Do I have to explain that one? Rudy Sarzo, The guy just works no matter what band he's is in! Yeah let;s not forget Jack Bruce,LEGEND.
My power trio:

Geddy Lee.
Steve Harris.
Geezer Butler.
Les Claypool was at the top of my list for many a year untill i heard Victor Wooten. Vic makes it look eisier than Les does.
Chopps
Quote:
Quote: I can't decide between Sid Vicious and Mike Dirnt. Sid couldn't play a note. It was Steve Jones played on NMTB. My own fave bass player is JJ Burnell of The Stranglers.
Quote:
Quote: I can't decide between Sid Vicious and Mike Dirnt. Sid couldn't play a note. It was Steve Jones played on NMTB. My own fave bass player is JJ Burnell of The Stranglers.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
PEACHES !!!!!

Reply to this thread