0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What's Your Set List?

Sidsquishus
Thanks Danny. If mszzzi needs any Ramones tabs, I'll bet we could crank them out pretty quick!

Thanks for the feedback Linkin. Maybe I'll have to add version 6.02 x 10 to the 24th of a Ramones song. Cheers.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Off course i used to play the ramones when i was in high school this would bring back memories of 4 years ago
MotorMog
set list for our most recent jam sessions was more or less as follows, memory slightly clouded by beverages taken

1.Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop
2.Sex Pistols - Holidays In The Sun
3.Motorhead - Rock n Roll
4.U.K.Subs - Warhead
5.The Damned - New Rose
6.Motorhead - Bomber
7.Black Sabbath - Hand Of Doom
8.Ramones/Motorhead - R.A.M.O.N.E.S
9.Sham 69 -Borstal Breakout
10.Motorhead - Iron Fist

what should take less than 30 mins to get through takes over 2 hours due to replenishing beers,toilet breaks,memory loss,F**k ups and so on
thats about as much a bunch of old gits in our forties can manage without hospitalisation
Sidsquishus
Brilliant!
mszzzi
You guys are awesome.
I have Dont forget me Tommy, and their versionjust of Lexicon Devil (it is slightly different than the Germs original) but they might be just the notes, not tabs, should be easy enough to convert. I havent looked at them in a while.
Marko1960
Orpheus by Ash, Humans Being by Van Halen, You Got No Right and Fall To Pieces by Velvet Revolver, Basket Case by Green Day and Charlie Ain't No Friend of Mine by…..Me, (a cautionary tale about Cocaine abuse. Blues in
Marko1960
That's B
Ezzo
In your opinion, what is the ideal number of songs in a set list to play and to watch?

Gerr
Hi Ezzo! It's a good question. I think 18 is a good number to play and to watch.
LoudLon [moderator]
I think any musician or band worth their salt should be able to deliver at least a 90 minute show. Less than that and I'd feel ripped off.

As for when I play, I'm usually good for at least two hours a day, more than that on the weekends.

Reply to this thread