Marko1960
Welcome aboard
johnny [staff]
yo!

just bumpin this thread in case some new people want to say hi
johnny [staff]
bumpin again, seeing as there's some more new people
Guinny
Hi all. I've been a lurker for a while and have finally signed up. I am returning to the bass after many years away. Began as a bass player, then shifted to vocals, performed for many years and then “retired”. Picked up some new kit a few months ago - Eastwood Classic 4 Semi hollow bass and a Vox amp - been sniffing around here ever since.

Love the site. Just made a request last night and it was filled today. Wow! Happy slapping!
Welcome to the site Guinny.
Alright geezers…….. and gal's……..
Love bass tabs….. trying to get my fingers round the Atomic solo by Blondie at the moment.
I got a technical question…… I want to play along to albums and other tracks….
What's the best way? I've plugged an ipod into the amp at the same time but it sounds a bit pants.
Any tips?
Big up the bigbasstabs boys.
Marko1960
Hi Chewie, welcome to BBT. My Marshall 100 DFX guitar amp has an input for a CD player so I can play along to Slash, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen etc (if I could lol), see if there's a bass amp out there that does the same.
I love Nigel Harrisons little bass break on Atomic aswell
Heyllo. I'm a noob. Pretty cool sight. I've been playing bass for about 8 years for funzies. Just now joined a band and started to play some shows. Always looking for new music. Maybe team up with some other bands of a similar genre around the US for some shows. We play trashgrass.
IamMark
Welcome. I'm not familiar with “trashgrass”, so I'm either showing my age or this is something new.

I'll have to Wiki it.

Reply to this thread