0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Missing Persons

I saw that too! Luckily we don't have to rely on UG for our tabs or we would have one hell of a wait! Viva BIGBASSTABS!
bassm99
Yeah, UG finally got my 3 tabs accepted Better late than never!
softcell62
Nice tab for Walking In L.A. bassm99, thank you!
Yeah good tab bassm99
jt4ever
I have to admit I'm not too familiar with this band. I'll need to go & check them out, see what all the fuss is about.
LoudLon [moderator]
I remember very distinctly seeing Missing Persons on TV back in ‘83, with Dale Bozzio and her her multi-color hair and crazy plastic bra, singing “Words” at the US Festival. I was only 11 at the time but I seriously dug Dale prancing around in her skimpy outfit LOL

Great band. All but unheard of by today’s audiences but that's neither here nor there.
Latex Sex
Dale Bozzio knows how to dress! She knows how to sing too! This is a band that everyone should check out.
Marko1960
I've never heard of them either
JohnG
I remember the 80's, for the most part and Destination Unknown is a good song. I had a Zappa album, Live In New York, in which he and the drummer had a spoken exchange during a song. The drummer was one Terry Bozzio and he mentioned the name Dale during this exchange. I always wondered who Dale was until I found the MP album many years later at a used record store. Bing! Husband and wife.
It all started with Zappa & blossomed from there. Their first album is crammed full of great tunes. Can you believe Missing Persons never had a top 40 hit in the States? I was quite surprised by that.

Reply to this thread