0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Public Image Limited

bass freak
11 years ago
Report this message
On a real PIL kick at the moment. The first 2 albums especially Metal Box are just so out there & inspiring as they were in the late 70's. Albums by an artist way ahead of their time! Lydon/Rotten is a legend but so to is Jah Wobble on bass. Majestic!!
Sidsquishus
I hope this means you're working on PIL tabs! Cheers.
icehouse1
Metal Box is awesome! Love that album! I see you have loads of tabs pending so looking forward to seeing them on the site very soon.
bass freak
you are correct icehouse1.
softcell62
Metal Box is genius. Something I probably shouldn't like, but I do soooooooooo much! Also This is not a Love Song! Wonderful
icehouse1
They just get under your skin, but in a very good way!
softcell62
Now you can find a bunch of tabs to Pil on this very site! Rise which I like is still pending to hopefully it gets added soon.
bass freak
It's nice to get the PIL tabs up on the site, they need to be enjoyed by everybody. Hopefully Rise will be added soon enough.
softcell62
Funny your tab for Rise has still not been accepted, I wonder why?
bass freak
I have no idea why Rise is still at the pending stage. All the others were accepted without any problems. Maybe Johnny might have the answer on this?
johnny [staff]
It's on now. I missed it because there was some spam submitted before and after it by someone else.

Reply to this thread